Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Would Corby have thrown a wicked par-tay?

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' started by Coconuts, Jul 5, 2005.

1. well, now that we've gone over all the insignificant questions time and time again, i think its about time we asked what everyone REALLY needs to know.

with that 4kg of gunga, and a boogie board, would the corbsta have thrown a decent party??

picture it:
    warm moonlit bali beach
    decent sized fire about 10m from the water
    few bottles of cheap rum
    crappy battery operated cd player running off some bob marley
    her and a few mates in bikinis giggling and dancing on the sand
    one big assed party bong
    4kgs of primo weed 8)

i reckon it'd be pretty awesome. we could even bring our bikes and make it totally biker kosher.

soooo, whadaya reckon? is the corbster invited to our next gathering? do we get a bunch of hippies to storm the jail armed with tofu and lentils to release her and re-claim the weed? are Doritos really better than CCs or is it all just in your head? what kind of salsa should we get, or should we pool all our cash together and make like a smorgasboard?
  2. I'd like a nice cheese platter with a good assortment of sliced deli meats on the side, plus a nice red. Goes great with the foot-long splif I'll be smoking 8) :D .

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
  3. 1 big Hooka with a giant party bowl

or bucket bongs in the ocean , and pizza , one must have pizza
  4. oh shit!!!! i forgot the pizza!! anyone got a mobile phone? do dominos deliver out here??

:LOL: :LOL:
  5. there's always a fat/wasted dude in the corner who never says a word... err... at least that's what i've been told ;)
  6. They could have used her head as a bong.

Put the pot in her ears and suck the smoke though her nose. There'd be plenty of cooling air in between.

(especially if she's stupid enough to think that she won't get a bag check on a boogy board bag)
  7. Hit That Reggae Beat Mun

In the great words of the man himself LEAGALIZE IT!!!
    Peter Tosh Mun
  8. Peter Macintosh is awesome :)
  9. patske wrote
    That looks like a happy man :D but i think i could see Jake behind one of those lovely shrubs :wink: