Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Wot a Luverly Ride I Had Today

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by Iffracem, Feb 20, 2005.

1. G'day all.. I just returned from a smallish (150k) ride down the channel highway here in Southern Tas.

Bloody beeeeooootiful, perfect weather, started a bit overcast but fined up perfectly. Three of us rode from my place (Snug), down thru some luverly windy roads to Kettering, Woodbridge etc to Cygnet for a coffee, spied a club outing of Healeys (almost as nice as a bike if you leave the top down!!)

Then went on through Huonville to Franklin where we stopped for a light lunch of bruchetta and fresh orange juice.. mmmmmm yum.

Then back through Huonville, along the main rd to Kingston where we allwent our separate ways. This road has some loverly sweepers going across the top of "Vince's Saddle"

This is where the mates Guzzi showed it's true colours :) the first leg was definately my favourite.

Anyways, best "sunday drive" I've every done (only second on a bike), whole trip has maginicent scenery, next time the camera comes too..

Best thing... not one idiot was found, all bikes and cages were friendly and driving safely. You don't get that very often.

JJ, (feeling relaxed, happy and at peace, just sipping a port or two as I right this)

2. It broke down? :LOL:

Sounds like a great way to spend a Sunday.

3. :LOL:
    Not quite, but it did "mark it's territory" at the eatery!

JJ