Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Worth every penny...

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by FormerUser1, Jun 8, 2005.

1. ....after some months in this forum and enjoying the near-daily dose of news, views and other bike (and not so bike-) related contacts, meeting new faces and last Sundays BobVTR's ride; it's about time to do my share a contribute a little to NetRider.
    Thanks to the moderators and their endless efforts to keep things rolling as smoothly as possible...thanks for the all the good tips and pinpointers, the usefull adresses and URL's.

$50 into the kiddy....anybody else who feels the same way?
    (Donations-button is on the left)

2. I just ate KFC and now I feel sick - anybody else feel the same way?
  3. :D ....and you paid for that? :LOL: :LOL:
  4. You should have KFC at least once a year, to remind yourself of why you only have it once a year!
  5. Agree with you there hornet . Had it the other night , be a while before i have it again , i think i peed grease.

6. I think scooter meant in relation to "$50 into the kiddy....anybody else who feels the same way? " You meant to say $50 into the kitty :)
  7. That too, but I really did have KFC and I really really do feel sick, the 'new' bbq twister didn't taste so new. :cry: :(
  8. :D oops...ta! :D
  9. Cant donate today (just bought 3 bronco jerseys) but i'll do it at the end of the week .
  10. :wink: ouch, but as a TWISTER it's doing it's job, no? :D
  11. Many Thanks, Pete ... extremely generous of you, and highly appreciated. :)
  12. What did you pay for them?

I bought 2 brand new ones last week (1 away and one local strips) brand new with tags off ebay for $150 :):):):)

aaaand now im broke :(
  13. Yeah, what he said. Thanks Pete :)
  14. You two are supposed to be adults!
    :-k :-$