Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Worst teeth you have seen

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' at netrider.net.au started by tsim, Dec 16, 2011.

1.  Top
  2. Couldn't get a photo from the other side?

I always remember this:
    http://www.everythingtwowheels.com.au/?p=126

And I think it turned out to be an old workmate of mine.

Also saw some shoddy chains on a virago and gtr250 on my commutes to uni... both were loose and flapping about making a horrible grinding sound.

3. Our house mates first bike was an XS250.
    I told him repeatedly that he needed to adjust his chain even offering to show him how to do it over a beer.

Not interested and a few hundred kays later I had to go pick the damn thing up in the ute because it had spat the chain.

Some people just lack mechanical sympathy.

4.  Top
    • Like Like x 2
  5. Had a 14 tooth front sprocket that was down to 5 teeth and 9 gums before I could afford a new one. There were also some interesting radial cracks from the centre 'ole out to the edges.

That was on Razorback the Sidecar From Hell though. He munched chains and front sprockets at an astounding rate, though, strangely, not rears.

6. Second worst VTR rear I've ever seen. I hope the rider wasn't a parent, because that would be quite irresponsible.