Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Worst Bike Movie Scene Ever

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by Bravus, Sep 1, 2012.

1. The Y2K thread reminded me, and the ending of 'Torque' sure as hell will take some beating... The chick-bike-fight in the same movie is also a candidate.

Any others...?

(Bonus points for video)
  2. #2 Bravus, Sep 1, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2015
    [URL="]Harley's *are* faster than turbine-powered sports bikes...[/URL]
  3. There are a few in the otherwise-decent 'Biker Boyz' that are pretty shaky as well...
  4. #4 Abacus, Sep 1, 2012
    That was dreadful! \\:D/
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Is that like a Fast & Furious for bikes?

Even F&F didn't look that bad!
  6. You've obviously not seen Bollywood's version

Wrong on so many levels, and to make things even worse I think they're on their third sequel (and counting).

I have seen a film which was worse, but can't remember what it was called. Will try and track it down (it was either Korean or Chinese).
    • Like Like x 1
  7. ^^ LOL

I watched Torque for the first time last night and it was just dreadful...
    Was looking for good bike movies to *ahem* rent...
    Is there a thread about bike related movies? I searched but couldn't find anything

So far on the list are: Easy Rider, Glory to dust, On any sunday, I superbiker, John Britten story...
  8. I'm not sure if this ranks as one of the worst scenes...or one of the best. Think it really depends on how much you've had to drink.
    • Like Like x 1
  9. #9 the_blacke, Sep 1, 2012
    That was possibly the worst thing I have ever seen.

I have seen TAC ads that were more credible than that. And more entertaining.
    • Like Like x 3
  11. Special mention has to go to the Malaysian film Remp-it. The only clip I could find is the music video for one of the songs from the film, but at least this spares you the pain of listening to whiny little 2-stroke engines.

I have actually ridden the bike used in the video, and although fun around the city the film does illustrate quite well just how crap they handle at high speed.
    • Like Like x 1
  12. This would have to be the worst motorcycle movie of all time and rates very just above another classic from the 70's...
    "Surf Nazis Must Die"

• Like Like x 1
  13. Don't remember,funny that,the name but its got Jack Nicholson drag racing copper on a beach.Constant gear changing for extra speed I think.And then theres Tom Cruise doing his wheelstand jousting somewhere near Kernel in Mission Impossible 3,CGI at is worst.
  14. My entry for the sub-category of "worst sidecar TV series scene ever".
    • Like Like x 1
  15. #15 Holster, Sep 1, 2012
  16. And keeping with the Japanese weirdness:

ALthough I know it would be shocking, I just can't help but feel a strange desire to watch it (bit like wanting to stick a fork in the toaster just to see what really would happen) :LOL:
  17. this. thread. is. awesome.
  18. Are you talking about the mission impossible scene where Tom Cruise's speed triple magically turns into a dirt bike? Not a bike movie as such but definitely one of the worst motorcycle scenes ever.
  19. OMG someone made Netrider into a short film

(Well, it accounts for around 90% of threads anyway :LOL:)
    • Like Like x 1
  20. The end of Silver Dream Racer has to get a mention. Gratuitous crash. Right on the finish line, for no reason... Good drama, perhaps.