Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Worse than sneezing in your helmet!

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by evader, Jun 4, 2009.

1. Getting a bee inside your helmet is worse.
  2. This is about the 5th time this pic has been posted.
    Welcome to last year.
  3. meh well mods delete it then

first time ive seen it :)
  4. First time I've seen it also.
    I do feel sorry for the poor chap though.
  5. Wow, this picture is being posted everywhere lately :shock:

I'm pretty sure it's Mordeth13
  6. yes it is M13

you can veiw the video of him eating his macca's meal on youtube, its very funny :LOL:
  7. Extremely very nice.
  8. Oh cool, I wonder if this will be the picture of the guy with the milkshake coming out of his helmet in front of the macc... OH IT IS!
  9. Ohhh Yucko!!!

I had an occasion once when I thought I was going to puke in my helmet... I remember scrambling to get it off in a panic...

I got the thing off, and luckily a few deep breaths seemed to ease things a little, and I wasn't sick...

Damn awful feeling though, I'd rather have the bee in my helmet, thanks. :LOL:
  10. Lighting a fart through it :rofl:

11. I had my chinpiece vent open not long back and hit a stinkbug at highway speed. Right on the vent openings.
  12. Never had a bee in my helmet, but had my jacket unzipped partially on a hot day at Kinglake, felt an awful sting all inside my jacket, pulled over and had multiple stings from some sort of bug that had got all angry inside my jacket.
  13. It reminds me of a new year's eve night I spent in the city a few years ago - and we got stuck with these kids going home, friends of friends who couldn't deal with the combination of pot and alcohol (I was totally sober - just like every NYE) and this kid thought it would be a good idea to have a strawberry shake from maccers whilst waiting for the train at Central - anyway - I fell asleep waiting for the train only to wake up to a sea of pink vomit..... sigh...

this is why I don't go to the city on NYE anymore (or hang out with my old friends :p)