Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

World's Smallest Production Car

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by jd, Jan 4, 2008.

1. #1 jd, Jan 4, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2015
    Hmm seems my earlier thread got removed from Multimedia section despite the fact that this vehicle uses a motorcycle engine and would be legally classed as a motorcycle in this country (and I was even trying to make the thread about how 3-wheelers could convert people to bikes/scooters :roll:).

Anyway for those that might be interested it's well worth watching, especially the "sports" version revealed at the end (it's from an episode of Top Gear)

(Enjoy while it lasts, some mod will probably decide this is now bike related and delete this thread for not being in Multimedia or General Discussion :p :LOL:).
  2. I saw that episode it is awesome i now have all of season 10 :grin:

if you use bittorrent try http://www.racing-underground.com/

i actually nicked that from a thread in multimedia :)

3. Oh man, I saw your thread last night and thought it was properly posted...

...FWIW, I still want the sports model. :LOL:
  4. That cars awesome!
  5. That sports one at the end is wicked!
  6. Want!

I could pick up so many chicks with one of those!

7. #7 munecito, Jan 4, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2015
  8. :LOL:
    Surely, as you 'want' people to look at the link, it belongs in the classifieds wanted ads! :p :LOL:
  9. It would never get past ADRs, and you'd come off second-best in a crash with a pram, but it IS a fun segment.
  10. Doesn't have to pass car type ADRs. It would fall under the definition of a moped, for which the ADR requirements are really pretty lax. Update the engine to one of the modern 50cc scooter units and I wouldn't see a problem.

In fact, other WA Netriders may already be aware of the Scoots which run around Fremantle. Tiny three wheel cars that are complied as mopeds. Perfectly legal and lots of fun. Until that Hummer fails to notice you.

And the good news is that the "sports" Peel, the Trident, is, nominally, a two seater. I shudder to think of the interior environment under the Australian sun though :shock: .
  11. I couldnt see the car for this hairstyle

12. That's James May. Have some frickin respect!
  13. Captain slow, he's my idol! :cool: :LOL: