Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

WORLD X1 vs ASIAN X1

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by GMAN, Jan 9, 2005.

1. :D whose goin to the cricket????
    the weather seems to be a goer!!!!

2. I sooooooooooo want to .. BUt can't :cry: Looks like I will have to sit in front of the tv

Lisa :twisted:

3. A small thing called work is going to be in the way, I will just have to have the tv on in the lunch room
    bugger

4. Would love to go too, but I gotta work. It's a sell out anyway... Which means it's live on TV in Melb.. :) :)
    I can feel a strange illness coming on, should kick in at about 1.30pm :p

5. I REALLY wanted to go, but work got in the way. So I have my pocket AM reciever at my desk, and I can listen to Jimmy Maxwell and Skull call the game until I get home to the TV broadcast.

6. what a game to be at! i wonder if there will be any "chucker" calls made at murali? lol

7. I was going to go, but as things would be Netrider was down and not many live in Victoria on Roadcarver so I will be watching at home with beer in hand.

Nathan

8. shite. Looks like I'll be the only netrider there. Sure nobody else can make it??

9. If I could make it, I'd be in the queue out front already.

We'll have to get an event to the cricket before it all finishes. I'd be up for a day out - anyone else keen ?

10. Was going to go, and take the kids...but i thought it was a sell out?
    Didn't realise there is so much interest in cricket in here?

11. I remember the news saying a few days ago that the match is a sellout...if all the members decide to turn up that is.

But hey, I could be wrong.

12. thats why I got my Tix last week ;)

13. The quick or the dead, i guess.... :(

14. wat???

:D well, it was great to see him back in melbourne,yesterday!!!!!!great day,over 14 million was raised :p

umpireing was good,the crowd supported both teams