Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

World Greatest Shave

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by sirprice, Feb 5, 2007.

1. Anyone on the NR forum joining in this great event , Stookie and Vic need not apply .

My face has not totaly seen the light of day all bar 2 or 3 days
    since my early 20's ,,, to long ago to even think about .
    I am willing to get a face scrape and head shave down for this noble cause .
    I will be chasing sponsership thro mates and work etc but it would seem more symbolic I spose if we could get a NR group together and raise the profile of the cause and of course more funds.
    Before and after photos in the gallery , I thought of who ever
    pays the highest sponsership gets to cut the most hair off.
  2. Eeeeekkk!!! Lifes been a bit chaotic this last week.
    I will post up the official Netrider Shave day into the calendar.
    If you go to http://www.worldsgreatestshave.com/index.php
    Click on Donate and check the 'I am sponsoring someone who’s shaving or colouring' bullet
    Go to the bottom section of that page and fill in Netrider in the group section and do a search and you will come up with the people registering under Netrider.
  3. Thanks for the additonal info Flipper , whats the chance of all NR shavers getting together and generating greater interest from the general public , as in a group shave off for tha cameras ?
    Anyone work for a local newspaper or something similar.
  4. We will be, Friday night coffee on the 16th of March. More info posted soon :)