Separate names with a comma.
Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.
Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' started by Azz, Jun 7, 2006.
PMSL, and i dont even like soccer
just printed it out for the Missus......... i'm a dead man
yes, yes you are :wink:
I've printed it out also, gave to my mum and she thought I was joking
yup Mrs Drew thought it was a joke...... she'll soon forget that after the weekend
The world what?!?!?!?!
Haha good one Flipper.
Is dave into the soccer?? If he is then I'm sure you'll quickly learn what the world cup is :wink:
Nup, thank god!!!! [-o< \/
I have been keeping my obsession with soccer a secret.
But now that it is out.
so I'm guessing there's no World Cup final at HQ
News flash: soccer's crap. No matter how much they advertise it's just not worth your attention.
Blow it out your Exhaust!!! :cheeky:
Who knows, going by Dave's above post, anything could happen
and here it is in text version for any one that wants to cut, paste and blow up for the dunny door.
Extremely important advice and recommendations to be passed on to wives, girlfriends, fiancés, mothers, sisters, daughters, etc. (to all women in general).
These rules are to be communicated prior to the World Cup in June/July this year...
LIST OF RULES
1. From 9 June to 9 July 2006, you should read the sports section of the newspaper so that you are aware of what is going on regarding the World Cup, and that way you will be able to join in the conversations. If you fail to do this, then you will be looked at in a bad way, or you will be totally ignored. DO NOT complain about not receiving any attention.
2. During the World Cup, the television is mine, at all times, without any exceptions. If you even take a glimpse of the remote control, you will lose it (your eye).
3. If you have to pass by in front of the TV during a game, I don't mind, as long as you do it crawling on the floor and without distracting me. If you decide to stand nude in front of the TV, make sure you put clothes on right after because if you catch a cold, I wont have time to take you to the doctor or look after you during the World Cup month.
4. During the games I will be blind, deaf and mute, unless I require a refill of my drink or something to eat. You are out of your mind if you expect me to listen to you, open the door, answer the telephone, or pick up the baby that just fell from the second floor....it wont happen.
5. It would be a good idea for you to keep at least 2 six packs in the fridge at all times, as well as plenty of things to nibble on, and please do not make any funny faces to my friends when they come over to watch the games. In return, you will be allowed to use the TV between 12am and 6am, unless they replay a good game that I missed during the day.
6. Please, please, please!! if you see me upset because one of my teams is losing, DO NOT say "get over it, its only a game", or "don't worry, they'll win next time". If you say these things, you will only make me angrier and I will love you less. Remember, you will never ever know more about football than me and your so called "words of encouragement" will only lead to a break up or divorce.
7. You are welcome to sit with me to watch one game and you can talk to me during halftime but only when the commercials are on, and only if the halftime score is pleasing me. In addition, please note I am saying "one" game, hence do not use the World Cup as a nice cheesy excuse to "spend time together".
8. The replays of the goals are very important. I don't care if I have seen them or I haven't seen them, I want to see them again. Many times.
9. Tell your friends NOT to have any babies, or any other child related parties or gatherings that requires my attendance because:
a) I will not go,
b) I will not go, and
c) I will not go.
10. But, if a friend of mine invites us to his house on a Sunday to watch a game, we will be there in a flash.
11. The daily World Cup highlights show on TV every night is just as important as the games themselves. Do not even think about saying "but you have already seen this... why don't you change the channel to something we can all watch??", the reply will be: "Refer to Rule #2 of this list".
12. And finally, please save your expressions such as "Thank God the World Cup is only every 4 years". I am immune to these words, because after this comes the Champions League, Italian League, Spanish League, Premier League, etc etc.
Thank you for your cooperation.
Hey, its football alright!
I can't wait, I can't wait, I can't wait. Am having an opening ceremony party at my place. \/ PM me if you wanna come along
I don't even think I'll be sleeping tonight.
Go the Dutch
I'm divided. I'll have to stitch a couple of shirts together
If there is a soccer night at HQ, you will not find me there.