Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

World Cup Australia Vs Italy

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by FALCON-LORD, Jun 27, 2006.

1. Good luck Socoroos
    Your gona bloody need it

Aussie Aussie Aussie

2. Swartser is earning his pay today
  3. Half time, Nill all, and Australia has done prety well for themselves.
  4. australia to lose 2-0, you heard it here first.
  5. They are doing themselves proud. Swartzer is earning his pay today. A couple of opportunities for us, but the Eyetalians are starting to look good. Still, anything can happen......
  6. Italy down to 10 players...
    Profesional foul on Breshiano
  7. Well.... we could add a "H" to the Italia alphabet..... only if we win this game! :wink:
  8. NNnnoooooooooo
  9. Penalty to Italy in the last seconds
    It's on the spot
    He Shoots
    He Scores
  10. ....that is so cruel.....the boys can hold up their heads high. It was the Refs that did us again.....sigh....
  12. Doh! Hey they did us proud the boys over there but shit thats a crapy way to lose. If there is a good way to lose I havent found it :) but still
  13. Well done socceroos!! You've done us proud, and helped the game so much.
  14. However much the Socceroos have helped the game it's been marred by the woefull referreing yet again.

A world class game sure, but the ref calls that have been made, to me, at this level, are unforgivable.
  15. Well they did well to get this far, but what a dismal game that was.
  16. youuuuuuuuuuuuuuu suck
  17. thats was F**cked
    arggg too pissed to type
  18. I find it extremely hard to believe that with calls like we saw tonight the ref isn't dragged off the pitch and beaten to death with rusty shoe buckles.

Is this what we are to expect from the the "top referees" of the most important sporting event in the world ??

Disapointing at best.
  19. Those guys have played a game every 4 days for the past 16 days at the top end of a world class competition, (and the likes of Essendon bleat about not getting seven days rest between games)
    Noboby except maybe us gave them a shot at even getting in the world cup. Perhaps they were robbed in the last few seconds, but if the decision had been against Italy and the Socceroo's had the penalty, we would probably have all said it was a fair decision.

Can't say I'de give huge wraps to Viduka, but it's easy to critisice from the side line......

Go you mighty Socceroo's, you did us proud boys........
  20. The referees should all be retrained after their pisspoor performances in the games so far.

IMHO they should have to go thru a qualifying comp to get to ref World Cup games. May be the introduction of a video ref should be looked at