Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Workshop manuals.

Discussion in 'Businesses and Service Providers' started by Slow Coach, Aug 22, 2010.

1. I was looking for a workshop manual for my blackbird, found some online etc.

I was then directed to this great little shop called Wheels of Time in Dandenong.

They had a lot of service manuals and had a few copies of the Haynes manual I was looking for that every other shop had said they would have to order. It was also cheaper that anywhere else I had found $54.

So if anyone is looking for manuals or motor books then I would suggest you give them a call- tel (03) 9792 3944. Or pop in 10 Clow street.

Hope this can help some of you.
  2. You can down load the complete workshop manual for the Blackbird on cbrxx, one of the Blokes put it all on there.
    Hope your spanner night went well.
  3. Yes Brian, I can and I did download it. But for some reason my laptop does not like being covered in grease. Also Haynes does it so much better and the correct date of bikes covered etc.

Also this post was to give other riders assistance with their projects. Sorry was sharing a resource I had found. That is what I thought Netrider was about. Maybe I got it wrong again.
  4. Thanks for the hot tip SC. :)

I got an actual Kawasaki factory workshop manual for the 9 from Kawasaki... Having the Hayne's equivalent would be good for the real world workshop perspective.
  5. :rofl:
  6. Just a tip for those that do use the pdf manuals....

First up I RTFM to get the job into my head and plan what is required in parts, clear space, consumables, special tools etc.

Then I print out just the pages relevant to the job at hand.....

except in the case of the 'regular maintinence' chapter which is printed and in a handy folder in the garage
  7. GUYS....chasing a gpx 250 base manual...new to bikes in every aspect...be it pdf or hard copy...really cant be arsed waiting 6 million years for it to be shipped over ...got a 98 model....any help would be appreciated