Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Workshop manual for GPZ250 1983

Discussion in 'Bling and Appearance' at netrider.net.au started by lance, Aug 5, 2007.

1. Does anyone have a workshop manual for 1983 GPZ250. The plate on the frame says its a EX250C. I have done a seach on this and many other forums plus Ebay and cant find a copy of the manual anywhere. If anyone here has a copy could I borrow it or buy it off you?

2. Do a Google search. There are quite a few places that just sell automotive manuals online. I guarantee something will come up.
    You do understand now that you have an older Kawasaki, that you will always own Kawasakis, don't you? The only way the Kawasaki brotherhood will let you out is in a casket! :LOL:

Regards, Andrew.

3. That means some people will never ride real bikes Andrew. Thats a shame :LOL: :wink: J/K

4. I've spent hours trawling the net with no joy. I found a company in the US that siad they could do a reprint but Im a bit sus on buying international over the internet with stuff like this. I hate being ripped off. :cry:

5. best bet would be to find a forum associated with that bike. if u cant try a kawa genral forum.

Or specific info do u need old bikes are usaly pretty straight forward.

6.  Top
  7. Both those manuals arent the right ones. My bike is the belt drive one. On the compliance plate it says 'EX250C'.

This is what I mean about buying international. You just dont know what's going to turn up.

I'm hopeing that 'TrentShadow' will get in touch with me. I read in another post that he has the manual I want. Hopefully he'll get the message and get in touch with me.

8. I guarantee you'll find one, just search and wait.

Regards, Andrew.

9. i've got the GPZ manual from 1986... not sure if it has anything relevant for you though

10. Hey dude,

All you need to do is contact your local Kawasaki Dealer, I spent around $50 or something and got the official kawasaki manual for my ZZR shipped to my door.

11. Sorry dude, the manual has gone out of print. The only chance of getting one from a Kawasaki dealer is if we jump in the time machine and head for mid 80's.

Im getting close to my 20 post limit before being able to send PM's. Rolla is my best hope at the moment.

12. There are many manual writing companies. Clymer, Haynes, Scientific Publications come immediately to mind.
    SEARCH and WAIT!

Regards, Andrew.

13. Damn,

I Have a GPZ250 manual but unfortunately i'm using it.

You said something about belt drive though, mines chain?