Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Workable speeding solution?

Discussion in 'Multimedia' at netrider.net.au started by markcpotter, Mar 29, 2010.

1. #1 markcpotter, Mar 29, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2015
    [URL="]
    [/URL]

This could actually be a solution to speeding that might work!

2. Works for me.

3. That blondey in the T shirt is smoking!

4. An NSFW tag would be useful on this

5. Calling JDK. If you haven't sent that paper into the TAC? Govt yet is it too late to add a "road safety suggestion"??? =D>

6. Hmm, with all the speed changes through Bendigo we would need about 2 dozen of them!

7. So??????

8. It would take me an hour to get from Kangaroo Flat to Epsom!

9. would cause to many accidents in this bogan country

10. target fixation.

i've been to Bendigo, the local talent dose'nt look like that

11. lol at target fixation...

12. Sure it wasn't Moe?
    8-[

13. Yes, it would slow me down.

14. You were looking at the one in the T-shirt?

15. OI i live in Bendigo,Perhaps its time for another visit Monkeyman? This time look at the Ladies.... not the Fellas :bolt:

16. Dave(s).... How annoying is the new set of lights they put in K Flat near pre mix king???? ARGHHH ive not once rolled through that set without having to stop for a red.

High street has more lights than ive ever seen anywhere b4, add to that the speed limit that changes from 40 to 50 to 60 to 40 to 50 to 60 every 300 meters and you have the most annoying road in Bendigo...its just insanity

17. Yes they are a bloody PIA! Takes me longer to get to coffee! Speaking of which my turn to shout, you listening Tramp? Oh and it would have to be the worst and most annoying Country city in Victoria to drive through! At least you can bypass Ballarat! The only god part of the stop/start slow trip is that you do get to check out the locals and Bendigo has some lovely ladies.