Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Work needs doing, so I'm off for Pizza!

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' at netrider.net.au started by Milos, Aug 12, 2005.

1. I need to setup a test machine for monday, and after an hour of having the office idiot standing behind me constantly saying "tsk" and "sh!t" each time the program installation fails I've had enough. I told him to leave me with it. Googled for the problem, came across a (alleged) fix for it on the Microsoft support site.

So I'm off for pizza. There's a place on Elizabeth St near Flinders which has 2 slices and a can for $3.90. It's not the greatest pizza, but for the money... If anyone is in the area and want to come down for a bite before they head for coffee feel free! Look for a guy with a half strapped hand.

Planning to be back at work by 6.30 that way I can send my boss and email saying I haven't finished just yet, but I've come across a fix which I'll try first thing monday morning. And it'll look like I stayed back and extra 30 minutes!

2. but are you smoking while you are doing it, or eating pizza?? Silence is ominous, you know!!

3. True, hence my reply to your question earlier today :wink:

Still smoke free, and I still hate walking past smokers as I noticed before.

4. Like the Irishman who went to the shop to buy a pizza. When it was ready, the guy asked him of he wanted it cut into 6 pieces or 8. He replied, "You'd better cut it in 6, I couldn't eat 8."

Mwhuhahahahaha