Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Discussion in 'New Riders and Riding Tips' started by cookie, Apr 17, 2008.

1. :dance: passed my P's yesterday at H.A.R.T St. Ives. It was clear all day then pissed down just before the test. 3 out of 9 failed. One went down on the emergency braking which was really unfortunate because this guy had no problems in the practice for the test. I stuffed the U-turn but that was it. Going to the RTA tomorrow to get my new license and get rid of those horrible yellow plates!

2. Awesome dude. Passing the P's test is a great feeling. Whats the plan when you get off your restrictions? Like me are you counting down the days till your next bike or are you going to stick with the Cibby after you get your fulls?
  3. i will be buying a big bike pretty much the day i get my fulls. already saving up! two real options for my big bike, Triumph Datytona 675 or the new Ducati Monster 696. it's so hard to decide!

365 days to go :grin:
  4. haha same thing happened to me a few days ago

only had time today to go into the rta to get my p's, i dont know if you have the tri colour but the p plates look so much better than the L's lol
  5. yeah i've got the tri-colour so it will almost match the p's