Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

woot! off my learners!

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by dangaz, Jun 2, 2008.

1. Just got back from HART, scored 25 on the test and got to take the Loser plate off :biker: :roses: looks like 6900km in 3 months was worth it for more than just fun :)

2. Congrats doooooood!! :biker:
  3. Good stuff.

Suggest you update your avatar then........:)
  4. ^

LOL good point - congrats and wear your new badge with pride!
  5. Ooh yeah i didn't think of that... I'll do it tomorrow :)

12 months till I get off restrictions now but if the last 3 months or so are anything to go by, that'll absolutely fly :)
  6. Congrats. 6900kms in three months!?! :shock:
  7. lol your 12 months will go by a lot slower than u think. I am so looking forward to getting a bigger bike but the date i can cant come any slower.

ill probably end up getting a bigger bike b4 hand anyway :twisted:
  8. I hate you!!!!! I have to ride the backstreets on my bike to avoid the fuzz talk to me again in a couple of months and i might like ya then!!!!!
  9. Sorry to go off topic but pezza if thats your plates that would definitely suit a bigger bike :p nice plates but :grin:
  10. dude i know its killing me lol, so looking forward to end of restrictions. But yeah i get a lot of mixed responses on the plates. most of them "what does PWND mean??" lol
  11. Hey nice one!

I got my Ps last Saturday at RiderBro's... Though my clock just ticked over 6,400kms and I've been riding ~2.5 months, so we're pretty damn even there!

I reckon I've rode every day for the last month at least. Started commuting, I got a monthly Zone 1&2 that hasn't been validated yet and I'm not sure what to do with it.

I'm 25 and have to display the damn P plate for 3 years though, that's what happens when you don't get a car license coz you CBF'ed. :roll:

And today got the 6,000km service done, at 12,000km it's mods time!

The weekend's coming up, twistie time twistie time!!!
  12. dam nubs :p

oh how i am going to hate 3 yrs of p plates....
    on the plus side 9 months 2 days 1 hour and 30 mins till i am off my restrictions :twisted: ....
  13. Well my dear Ryan, you could sent that Metcard my way next time we go for a ride!

I now work in Zone 2 :p
  14. Congrats mate. Enjoy!
  15. Congrats, I got off mine last week too :D