Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Woot... no Surgery

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by FormerUser2, Feb 11, 2005.

1. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

2. Glad to hear it Marty! You'll be fully functional in no time :D

If the Doctor was the clinic one.. he's a doofus.. but you didn't hear me say that! :wink:

And of course the *best* nurse wasn't there that day.. so although you had good, there is better :p :D
  3. Great to hear Marty. Will be seeing you back on the bike in no time!! :D
  4. congrats and looking forward to seeing you back on the bike!
  5. Excellent

I just love happy endings.
    I also pay a fortune for private health, so far it's been worth it (just)

6. Lucky it wasn't the scaphoid bone.
    They are a prick to heal and you cannot ride or hold anything for up to 7-8 weeks.
    Ask McCoy when he was racing about scaphoid bones.
  7. Hey good news Marty. The cast will be off before you know it!

Roll on April
  8. Good news Marty!! Yay!!

:D :D
  9. So I should hold off stripping your bike for parts then? If you insist....
  10. Mrs. Palmer will be back in action before you know it Marty. :LOL:
  11. Well, that certainly is great news Marty. :D :) :D
  12. Damn bro I did not realised ya broke something, just thought ya had some gravel rash. Not to worry see you out on the roads soon.

Cheers 8)
  13. That's great news about your hand :D You will be back out there in no time :twisted:

Lisa :twisted:
  14. Glad to hear it wasn't too bad Marty (not good mind you, but it could have been worse).

Oh and Smee you are right about the Scaphoid, I did that about 15 years ago... right pain in the butt that was :-/
  15. Hmm, your skeleton must be seriously out of wack then! You should see someone about that!! :p :p

Great news Marty - really pleased to hear it. You'll be back on the road in no time :D