Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

WoOOoot !!!!! Just upgraded!

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by Vani, Jan 5, 2006.

1. Well the time has come. After only 2 months with the aquila I really needed something bigger, heavier and more powerful. About 1 hr ago i picked up my new Kawasaki Vulcan 800 with Vance & Hines pipes. WOW!!!!
    The difference is incredible. The size of the frame feels like it was custom made for me. I took it for a little fang on the highway and the bike didnt even notice the wind unlike my old 250 which got blown around like crazy.
    I know you guys already know this feeling, but the sheer joy i felt on 'takeoff' was unbelieveable. And these pipes sing such a sweet tune. :grin:
    Again, WOW, i just cant stop grinning. Damnit, I keep clock watching, waiting for the end of the day so I can explore it further. Methinks I am up for a weekend full of loooooong rides.

2. And in Candy Apple Red, too, THE colour of choice of the 60's So-Cal hot-rodders.

PICCIES PLEASE, if you can get off it for long enough to point a camera at it.

Oh, and CONGRATS!
  3. Congrats Vani...... now is it my imagination or are the mighty Kwaka's finally taking over as teh number one ride on Netrider......?? :LOL: :LOL:
  4. oops, sorry hornet. My aquila is the candyapple, new bike is black. I just took some snaps and will have them uploaded in a few minutes.
  5. Don't worry Nobby, we shall achieve total dominance yet. 2006 looks set to be a cracker of a year for kawasaki :D
  6. This thread is useless without pics
  7. Don't you mean KWACKER of a year? :cool:
  8. i see you've had 10.33 Views Per Day. it's hard to stop looking at your own bike eh? :grin: :grin:
  9. Good on you lurker have fun with it. :cool:
  10. I have a good Mate who recently purchased a second-hand Vulcan 900 Custom in "as new" condition with straight shotgun type pipes, Power Commander, etc! Wow! I'm a Sports Tourer rider but thoroughly enjoyed the ride on it and the sound was the best I've ever heard on a "Non Harley" bike! I think you've chosen well!
  11. Holy thread revival...

9 years...

12. Attached Files:

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. Great Scot...you may be right!