Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Discussion in 'New Riders and Riding Tips' started by Fiery, Dec 8, 2006.

1. :grin: I have been riding around my area with my shiny L plates! I am absolutely loving it - I aim for the quieter time of the day and now that I have some leather pants I can feel myself more stable in the seat and not sliding round.

God I love this!!!!

2. welcome to the wonderful world of bike riding :LOL:

Your life is now not your own, it belongs to the motorcycle gods, you are now their slave :twisted:

You're gunna ride the beast down to Smacks next Satdee for the BBQ?

3. Does the Pope wear a mullbowl on his head??? of course! If I am working I will tootle out afterwards :grin:
  4. Good to hear your enjoying yourself. If your sliding about are you forgeting to grip with your knees. :grin:
  5. I have these dryrider style pants and I found that the combination of lining and outer material stopped me from being able to grip with my knees - hence the leather. Much better traction and feels lovely as only leather can!

I loooooooove leather. :LOL:
  6. :woot:

That is all I have to say about that!

Regards, Andrew.
  7. :grin: Twingirl and I went out to Opposum Bay this arvo then on to Clifton Beach - had an absolute hooot.

Never done speed bumps before and found myself tipped over into hysterical laughter - note to self: full belly laughing on bike fogs up visor!

Thanks heaps TG for a great arvo - I love this!
  8. Hey Fiery. :)

If memory serves me correct, the path to your L's wasn't a straight and easy one! Glad to see you made it! Rock on!!

Welcome indeed!
  9. :grin: :grin: Twas a good ride yesterday......great fun..thanks! Clifton beach is beautiful......shame about those boys in their 'hot' ( aka crappy ) cars.. :evil: ....but the SP closing in on them soon got them out of the way..... :shock: :LOL: :LOL:
    Cheers til the next ride..and welcome to the fold! :grin: :grin: :cool:
  10. Thanks Guys, too damn windy for me today - gonna wus out and actually do some boring old driving to the boring old supermarket for boring old groceries.