Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Woohoo... Off my P's!

Discussion in 'New Riders and Riding Tips' started by Asura, May 25, 2009.

1. As of today I am officially off my restricted license. No more LAMS, no more restrictions on pillions etc...

Might go down to Elizabeth Street and do something silly to celebrate! :grin:

Just had to share that with you. Netrider has been a great help in getting me through my first year incident free. Thank you all.
  2. Congrats Asura,

I'm off mine tomorrow, pick up my Street Triple R the day after :LOL:

The wait has been agonising!

Graham :)
  3. Insanely jealous of you both.

Congratulations and keep it rubber side down :]

Cmon January 2010...
  4. good job :)

im still on em till december, but will still be on p's for 3 more years :( and i won't have enough money at this stage to get a bigger bike :( :LOL:

5. :mad: I hate you :LOL: . Good work with getting through and moving on. Have fun shopping for a new bike.
  6. Congratulations!!, so very jealous still have 9 months to go here.

Especially jealous of the Street triple R shopping :)
  7. congrats mate,

ive got 11months and 3 weeks and counting, its killing me
  8. Sucks to be you.
    I've got 11 months and 2 weeks so nyerr :p

Gives me time to save for the Thruxton.
  9. Congratulations

I'm quite jealous also, I have to wait till December 4th. Make sure you post some pics of your new baby when you get it
  10. Congratulations Asura and others.
    A great feeling indeed in throwing away the restrictions...and emabarking on other ones... erm.. come to think of it, there aren't any :LOL:

Enjoy the upgrade and safe riding to you all.

11. Congrats !!!

12. Big Congrats, especially the no incidents!!! I just got off my L's last Wednesday, and I am excited about that.