Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Woohoo! Interview tomorrow!

Discussion in 'The Pub' at netrider.net.au started by typhoon, Aug 1, 2006.

1. O.K, so the job is in Sydney (Rushcutters Bay) but I can stay free of cost in Balmain, so a short ferry/bus trip to work, plus some short walking...I love ferry trips in the mornings!
    We'll see what the money is like, but it should be a goer. It's doing what I do best too.
    Sounds arrogant, but I can't see them getting anyone better either! :roll:
    It will be a good job till something comes up here/ we move. :LOL:
    Also means I get to ride the bike on teh F3/ put up with Sydney traffic twice a week, but at least it's not daily.

Regards, Andrew.

2. goodluck!!! :)

3. weldone mate avagreatone!!!

4. Well-deserved, Andrew, my thoughts are with you...

5. good stuff!! really hope you nail it

JJ

6. All the best Andrew.

7. Good luck Andrew. Does this mean you will be lost to the flanno shirt & King Gee shorts biker brigade here in Newcastle?

8. Nah, I'll still have my house and be up there on weekends!
    I had the interview today and got offered the job at what I was getting at Newcastle in my old job.
    However, I don't think I can move back to Sydney long term, and I can't stay at mum's place for a couple of reasons, teh main one I forgot is that I am allergic to her cat and parking is a joke around her place...the damn thing hocked up a furball on my old bed too :shock: Don't know if I could be away from the fiance all week either. And if I rent somewhere in Sydney, the money isn't worth it. The guy already has someone living out back of the workshop, so that option is not available.
    If it was around Hornsby I'd take it.
    Friggin.......

Regards, Andrew.