Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Woohoo I got my full open class now

Discussion in 'New Riders and Riding Tips' at netrider.net.au started by Scorpious31, Sep 20, 2006.

1. I am posting here cos I dont know if it should go anywhere else ,if so Sorry

What a morning.The lesson was at 7 30am and I did most things wrong to the point of my instructor saying to me "whats going on in your head ,your better then this". Bloody nerves ,not mattter how well I know my stuff when its testing time I am shot.

Anyway the assesment came at 8.30am and I could do no wrong,it all just fell into place PHEWWW. The only thing he said was that I was doing 57 in a 50 zone ( Dint see any sign and thought it was a 60) and was going to slow in the school zone (I didnt know what the time was so stayed at 40 just incase) .Me helmet and jacket inside was soaked and the rain stayed away, it bucketed down at 5.30am.

Now my new dilemma whats the next ride going to be. :?

Shall I mortgage the wife and kids to finance it hmmm decisions decisions :) :? :wink:

2. Congrats Sean! Must be a great feeling! Now make sure you read the fine print on that mortgage ;)

3. Congrat's mate, I've got 2 an half weeks to go.

4. Congrats d3wd!

5. Woo hoo!!! Congrats! So that means you can go to a bigger bike? I dream of that day... 10 months & 2 days to go. I have no idea how I'm going to pay for mine either. Details!

6. Wow - interesting you can still get a license speeding! I pretty sure on learners/probationary tests (at least for cars) in VIC that's an instant fail!

Congrats mate - good luck looking for a bike.

7. Congratulations and good luck finding a new bike.

8. Thanks all

Tenoq.. I guess he just realised I was nervous and thought I was in a 60 zone(it used to be) not like I was flying down the road.

Now a bigger bike for the vertically challenged is my quest

9. Congrats,
    I know what you mean about the nerves!
    I was heaps nervous but it all fell into place nicely on the actuall test. Now I have 12 months to think about my bigger bike :p

Anyway, enjoy it!

10. I will most definaetly enjoy once I decide what to get .

The choices are endless.

The 12 months will fly by ,mine did I lasted 25 months