Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Woodforde to Glenbrook Classic - MTB

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by Mickyb V9, May 4, 2010.

1. hey folks. . .

I'm doing it this year, here is a link to my fundraiser page.

As most of you know, i'm a amputee rider and cyclist -Careflight helped me when I had my motorbike accident, this is a way I can give back to them. :)

Hope you can all donate a little for a worthy cause.

As riders, we all know the role of Careflight and know of someone or a fellow rider who received their help.

ps. this is not my Postie Challenge Fundraiser, thats later on ! :D
  2. A little something to get you started :) Good luck
  3. Good on ya Micky. I made a contribution. The best of luck. The Ambos and evacuation people we all rely on when things go wrong. They deserve to be supported.
  4. :WStupid:
  5. ^ So am I.

Careflight took care of my wife a few years back after a Sporting Acci.
    Good Cause.
    Have fun mate, Good Luck.
  6. Donation made.
  7. hey guys !
    thanks heaps to those who donated !
    I managed to be the 3rd highest fund raiser !

I killed the ride today, the only amputee in the field of 650 riders - finishing well midfield. There was a bit of clap from the crowds at the finish line when it was announced that Careflight assisted me when I had my motorbike accident.

Get this, I managed to highside 1.5km from the finish line ! LOL :eek: . . . it was crazy shit !

It was a awesome highside, I need a new helmet and cracked nose with blood everywhere. All part of the fun ! :D

Thanks heaps again for those who donated, hope to catch up with you guys soon !

Attached Files:

• cds.
      File size:
      17.7 KB
  8. just wired some money to the cause (i only would have blown it on hookers and blow anyway)
    way to go, Micky. you're a Fhero!
  9. Well done Micky

Bugger on the stack, but good to hear ya finished strong
  10. next time we catch up Alex, i'll tell you about the stack ! it was a classic . . . with 650 riders on the trail, anything was bound to happen ! Two heroes took each other out and had to be ambulanced out, the St Johns Ambo tent was full of a few broken egos !

Thanks Brad, you should do it next year !

I'm definitely doing it again ! . . . Team Netrider ??? lol
  11. About 3 months away now, I'm thinking about possibly doing it this year.
  12. again, unsticked as its out dated