Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Woo Hooo past M.O.S.T test

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by chickibabe, Oct 9, 2006.

1. Well guy's and gal's I'm over the moon right now. :grin: :grin: Past the test today. Inquired 6 points. During practise turn I keep stalling and just stuffing up everything and I thought I've got no chance. Then my bike started to smoke. Then just before it was my turn I thought I was going to sick the nerves were that bad. :( Bl@@dy cone weave and u-turn. But I remembered about putting foot down in u-turn instead of hitting yellow line and riding past the last the last 2 cones, as I was going to hit them. So then I new I couldn't stuff up the next two things. And guess what I aced the emergency stop and obstacle turn. :grin: :grin: :grin: And they were my bigger fear. I was so proud of myself.
    So tomorrow off the RTA to kiss the L goodbye. :cool:

So that was my day, guy's and gal's thanks for all the help and advise you are all the best. :p

Cheers Lou
  2. Well done chickbabe, your now have you P's and that's all that counts.
  3. Nar no P's, unrestricted, for this over 30 year old lol
  4. :woot: Congrats chickbabe!
  5. Congratulations.
  6. good stuff chickababe!!! [img:159:32:66fc4e47ea]http://www.cbrforum.com/upfiles/smiley/groupwave.gif[/img:66fc4e47ea]

burn that L [img:30:52:66fc4e47ea]http://www.cbrforum.com/upfiles/smiley/badbadbad.gif[/img:66fc4e47ea]
  7. yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
  8. Go girl. Keep working on your turns though eh?
  9. Well done! Be proud, didn't let your nerves get the better of you!
  10. I admit I've still got to work on the slow stuff to improve.
    Went to RTA, updated licence and then I still rode out with my L plate on. :facepalm: :LOL:

So the zeal is up for sale now.
    Cheers guy's and thanks again
  11. [IMG:31:23:3e56ab4481]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v632/sgcooke/Smiles/applause.gif[/img:3e56ab4481]

12. +10 chickie babe welcome to teh fun world!!! next stop no restrictions!!!
  13. congrats on passing your test mate!
  14. Good work. :grin: i hope i can do the same.

was that ur first time and did u do the pre p's test thing?
  15. Thanks Chriso, I was on my L's for about 8 months, did them twice as I ran out of time with first round.
    For this M.O.S.T (p's) test, I only did it once. Did not do any other training. With your conformation letter for this test, that you get off the RTA you get some papers with what the test involves, so I just went out, used some chalk to draw it up on the parking lot and practised everyday.
    So all the best for when you do yours.

Cheers Lou
  16. Congrats chickbabe.

Chrisso ,just practices as much as you can and if you REALLY REALLY can't do a even a 8 meter U turn then book for a Pre P's test.

If your got the U turn and cone weave down to 90% ,you get lessons on the day for a few hours before the test and then you will be 100% before the test in the afternoon.

What i didn't know was the P's test ,is it's more of a 6 hours of lesson and a 5 minute test.