Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Woo Hoo!!!

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by N1GH7-R1D3R, Aug 22, 2005.

1. Hey guys,

This is just a post to celebrate....MY FIRST BIKE. I just organised it with the seller then over the phone :D :D :D . I will be picking it up this coming saturday around 11:00am and then making a 1hr trip home on it :eek: :eek:

I'm alittle anxious about the ride home as it is highway but all should be good. I'll spend the first 20mins or so after getting it just kicking around the smaller, quieter, lower speed streets just getting used to the bike before i venture home.

YAY!!! I'm so excited i can't wait!!!!!

2. Re: WOOO HOOO!!!

I hope you organised for someone to test ride it first. Many a lemon has been bought sight unseen...
  3. congrats night rider.. be careful!! :D
  4. yep congrats on your purchase
    i gotta wait one more week for mine bugger :(
  5. Re: WOOO HOOO!!!

Yeah my Dad took it for a test ride!!! He has owned 22 bikes in his day and he used to be a bit of a bike mechanic and bike smash repairer. So he knows his stuff.

Thanks for the encouragement guys!! I'M PUMPED!!!

6. Congrats on the new bike, I remember the feeling of getting the bike home and being able to ride it...[Wayne's World dream sequence]...hopefully will get that feeling again when it's time to upgrade.
  7. what make/model dude?????
  8. Congrats and well done. What did you end up getting

Cheers 8)
  9. Congrats Josh!!!
    But what did you get?
  10. Well done, just take it easy on the way home. There have been as few stories about people dropping the bike shortly after taking procession.
  11. Yeah i will do mate. Thanks for that.

For those of you asking what it is, it's a 1993 Kawasaki ZZR250.

:D :D :D :D
  12. That's a sharp looking bike, night
    Expect a call from you soon so that we can get together and go ridies!!!!
  13. Congrats Josh, a Baby Z, naturally black, welcome to the kwaka club
  14. well done josh, take it easy and good learning to you.
  15. Hey Josh, would you like me to come with you to Sydney and ride back with you?
  16. Yeah i'll keep that in Mind Hornett!! I've gotta work out a few things first so i'll let you know. Thanks A MILLION for the offer!!
  17. woooooooot! go the ZZR army! :biker:

excellent purchase you'll loooooove it :D

oh, and it's time to update your profile :wink: :idea: