Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

WOO HOO...passed my "P"s test today

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by Kim Rodger, Aug 22, 2007.

1. It's not the full page ad in the SMH that I told the Fidler coffee meet I'd put up but this forum gets about the same coverage....if not more !!!

Anyways guys & girls, I PASSED my P's test this afternoon.....WOO HOO :dance: :woot:

The nerves were bad enough the first time round, but this time went in with a different mind set & away I went. Was the only girl & the last rider...the heart was racing. Lost a few points on the u-turn & put my foot down once (but I don't remember where) & everything else was good...phew. It was finally over only the verdict to go.

Was so excited when the instructor told me I passed that I screamed in my helmet that loud that the guys on the otherside of the test area heard..whoops, but who could contain themselves - ahh not me :dance:

Rode home a very happy vegemite, hubby & dad are very proud.
    Enjoying a nice cold beer right now to celebrate & will see some of you @ coffee satday. :beer:

Does this mean I have bragging right satday ???

Thanks for letting me share my enjoyment with you all & hope to see you on a ride soon (unrestricted rider now but know my limitations).

2. Congrats Kim well done !!!
  3. Congratulations :applause:
  4. YEAH KIM.... Well done.

5. Congratulations what a super effort well get out there and live it up. :beer:
  6. Making all the NR + Fidler group proud!

7. Yay Kim! Congrats! Knew you'd make it through this time. Bragging rights are yours, savour them while you can :LOL:

If you want to brag a bit earlier than come to terry hills this Thursday :wink: Otherwise we will see you sat with a newly modded bike (removal of plates :p )
  8. Thanks heaps Guys.

I'm feeling quite proud of myself actually - being an olde duck & all.

Well now I can look forward to test riding the upgrade I'm planning on....gotta be happy bout that :grin:

Dan- I would love to come along but home & hubby prevail on this at the moment, but maybe in summer I can make the odd one. Have a coke for me though.

Will definately be sporting the mod on satday :p might even give her a bubble bath for the occassion.
  9. Congrats Kim,
    Now for that 1000cc sports bike.... Wont be there this week so have a bevy of your choice for me.
  10. Congrats Kimmy!

You did well keeping it quiet and out of the blue I got a I PASSED txt

Good on ya mate.
  11. Congrats, Kim!!! :woot:
  12. Congrats Kim! Its a great achievement! Enjoy shopping for a larger bike!
  13. Don't know about the 1000cc but definately interested in 650cc, but will keep an open mind when shopping.

Yeah it was a bit of a sly move....sorry, but helped keep the nerves a little bit more at bay this time.

The info in the threads here & peoples experience certainly helped, so thanks to every NR that has shared their tips & experiences.

WOO HOO.
  14. Hey Kim, Well done,
    I knew about kim gong for it, and on hte day got text saying:

" woohoo. I passed, how good is that. Jumping around like a frog" :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: .

You go girl!!!!
    See ya saturday
  15. G'day everyone,....

Congratulations Kim,......
    Another restriction to bite the dust!

Dr Who?
  16. Well done Kim :grin: I expect Kath knows already eh? :wink:
  17. Well yeah....considering we live on the same street :grin:

We just have to get out there together.......Kath & Kim on the open road ??? I'll leave the rest to your imaginations. :LOL: