Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Wonder what happend after

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' started by wang chung, Jan 16, 2005.

1. Well it's obvious ain't it, :wink:

First they moved the damaged vehicles off the road so they would not cause an obstruction, and exchanged details.
    Then they sat down at the nearest cafe and discussed the matter over a cup of coffee,
    until the shock had warn off and they felt it was safe to go out on the roads again.
  2. Oh my :shock: :shock: .. Who's gonna be in the sh*ts then??

Lisa :twisted:
  3. anyone know what gang that is? and if they get a full 5 star bad arse rating?
  4. lucky it was a couple of hardly's they hit, as they are designed like tractors I'm sure all the damage was to the tin! :)
  5. i'm guessing it would have taken every single one of those riders to pick that bike up :LOL:
  6. Well... the two guys would thank the nice driver for push starting their Hardleys, (which stalled when the lghts went green) and then they'd all ride merrily off into the sunset.

7. well the light is green afterall. :LOL:
  8. The club patch looks like the Bandidos - one of the clubs involved in the Milperra shootout back in the 80's. Not sure where this photo is taken. Driving on the left, but number plates look British (maybe NZ). Wonder what's going through the mind of the guy walking his dog on the footpath?

"Maybe if I pretend to be blind I won't be a witness to the butt kicking that's about to happen."
  9. An oldie but a goodie. You just now that when they found the cage driver's body it got chalked up to suicide.