Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Won’t somebody think of the kittens…!

Discussion in 'Your Near Misses - A Place to Vent' started by grfxninja, Nov 4, 2011.

1. Cruising home last night after taekwondo training. Feeling good from a good workout, so I opened it up a little. Nothing silly, but I was wearing my training gear and an open faced helmet and the wind felt great. I was happy with life after having an almighty prick of a day at work.

All of a sudden, I spy a bloody cat run out on the road. Jumped on the anchors and pulled it up easily. Cat realises he’s not going to cause me harm and turns around to go back the other way.
    I tentatively move on again and the little bastard does a u-bolt a streaks across about ½ a metre in front of me!

All I can say is fuck the damn kittens…
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Sounds like your bike is a

p***y magnet.
    • Like Like x 8
  3. You saved a kittens life through your vigilance. I believe the karma this earns you can be used to exceed the $limit at a time and place of your choice, free of charge(s).
  4. Once ran over and killed a neighbors cat - had to deliver it back to them.
  5. ...........................
  6. That would explain why the gods allowed me to do $x.xx on the freeway today… 8-[
  7. If the kitten lived, you're doing it wrong.
  8. should've done a cat scan