Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Women's Study....

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' started by Tweetster, Jan 8, 2010.

1. here is a new study out about women. I thought these results were pretty interesting.

85% of women think their ass has grown too big since getting married..

10% of women think their ass is just as big as it was when they got married..

The other 5% say that they don't care, they love him and would have married him anyway.
  2. is this really a place for misandristic comments ?
  3. ...that would all depend on what the hell it meant!!....:-k

4. Right!!... now I am enlightened!! 8-[

Yes, this is absolutely the right place!!... :D
  5. i'd say my wifes ass has probably grown aty least 200% since we got married
  6. now for a thread about sagging women
  7. It would need to be hateful to qualify as misandry. Personally I didn't find it offensive in that sense, although the joke is offensively unfunny.
  8. How many wives own donkeys?????
    Stop feeding them so much.

This is an ass
  9. Misandry = hatred or contempt of males

contemptuous = open disrespect for a person or thing or showing lack of respect.

I am personally offended by such poor attempts at humor
  10. Well done, I to am sick to death of the Americanization of our language, for as long as I remember it's been an Arse! Not an Ass or a Butt!
  11. Yaah Mule Giddy Up, I think you are too easily offended. This is in the jokes and humor section... can't take a joke? Perhaps you should turn off the internet before you ruin it for thr rest of us. Have a nice day.
  12. 'Ass' is the correct term for the animal. 'Donkey' is what North Americans call them. So to criticise the use of 'Ass' by substituting with 'Donkey' is hypocritical yet funny.
  13. We are not in America so we use donkey and ARSE
  14. To her credit, tweetster seems to be able to take it as well as dish it.

And if she cant we'll make her dish out sandwiches for the next month.
  15. Thanks matey! :wink: ..Yep!!, I also post quite a few blonde and other jokes about women too!! (and yes!, I am blonde 8-[)

No need for me to dish out sandwiches :cheeky:
  16. BTW.... does my ASS look big in this??...... :bolt:
  17. so to simplify the study, only 85% of woman can actually cook ](*,) what are they teaching woman then these days :cheeky::LOL:
  18. .. I hear that quite a few have taken up riding motorbikes (y) :woot:
  19. Perhaps you shouldn't read them then.