Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Women on motorcycles - world record attempt

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' at netrider.net.au started by Fractalz, Apr 11, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Saturday 9th April 2016 from all over the country women on motorcycles turned up to lay down the challenge ...
    official counts to come but the word is 1002 women on motorcycles (including pillions) rode in Dubbo.

An awesome, empowering event ...

DUBBO'S WORLD RECORD

• Like Like x 7
    • Winner Winner x 3
  2. Smashed it!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Every time I see a girl riding a bike (not pillion) I get a little weak in the knees. it's too damn hawt!

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Good Grief!

Women....motorcycles, and, I remember, Dubbo does have beer, ....and I missed going....... <sob>

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. It was a rather good weekend, I have to say .. ;)

6. image. image. image. Here we are taking part in smashing records

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. Even made the local paper. image. (Note to self: don't try rocking cheesiest pair of sunnies to public event)

8. Cool, although should have made the national press and TV, and every other media outlet in Oz. Great effort, really impressed. Good work all.

................ the jury is still out on the sunnies: Hipster good / Hipster bad??

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. In my books a girl riding a bike could wear a potato sack and still look "da biz-ness".

• Agree Agree x 1