Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Women Drivers!

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' started by WGM, Oct 24, 2007.

1. This morning on my way to work (had to take the car), I looked over to my left and there was a Woman in a brand new PORSCHE doing 110 kph With her face up next to her rear view mirror putting on her eyeliner.

I looked away for a couple seconds

And when I looked back she was Halfway over in my lane, still working on that makeup.

As a man, I don't scare easily.

But she scared me so much;
    I dropped My electric shaver,
    Which knocked The donut out of my other hand.
    In all the confusion of trying to straighten out the car
    Using my knees against the steering wheel,
    it knocked my mobile phone away from my ear
    which fell into the coffee between my legs,
    splashed, and burned Big Jim and the Twins,
    ruined the damn phone, soaked my trousers,
    and disconnected an important call.

Damn women drivers!
  2. A friend of mine actually got pulled over for this in real life cause the cops thought he was talking on a mobile phone.... he was frustrated and late for work & he wondered what kinda phone users are out there.... ones who rubs their mobile phone against their cheek and under their nose?
  3. hahaha, coincidentally nokia came out with their new mobile N101, with a built in shaver. :LOL:
  4. Shuttle, Space Station Hook Up in Orbit HERE Apparently parked by women.

Melroy, 46, earned praise from Mission Control for her precise parking at the space station. She is only the second woman to command a shuttle.
  5. And yet we pay less insurance because.... we are safer drivers :grin: so up yours men! :!: :p
  6. I've heard of people who are talking on the mobile phone and then when they see a cop start to pretend to shave with it, as to attempt to fool the cops. Maybe the cops thought he was doing that?
  7. hehe my mobile phone has got me out of a spot before.

I was going to park in a loading zone. Saw the parking guy walking over with a smug smile on his face. Whipped out my phone and pretended to talk on it to make him disappear.

Basically you can pull over anywhere if you're getting a phone call since the no mobile phone law came out.
  8. No facts allowed in the jokes forum please!
  9. ...damage caused by low speed impacts into stationary objects isn't usually claimed against insurance :p.
  10. Ha ha ha.

As my mate once said, bloke crash doing stupid sh!t, chicks just crash :LOL:
  11. Thats Ok... It obviously wasn't a fact! :LOL: :p
  12. :LOL: :LOL: hahahahahahahahahahahahaha :LOL: :LOL:
    "Big Jim and the Twins"

sorry... I'm french... and that the funnier of the joke for me, really, I will run to say that to my friends at work
  13. One word Kim... ego! :grin:
  14. How many women does it take to reverse park a car?

1 to contol the car
    1 to guide the front of the car
    1 to guide the rear of the car

Oh and 1 to phone for the tow truck when she hits the carparked behind her :p :LOL: