This got my attention! Nine MSN A young Melbourne woman almost died last year after a trainee waxer botched a Brazilian and gave her a horrific infection. The beauty treatment left the 20-year-old with some minor cuts, which later became infected and grew into a rash which extended to her chest, arms and neck. The infection got so bad that at first Austin hospital doctors thought she had a flesh-eating disease, but discovered the truth when they examined her under a general anaesthetic. This didn't occur just once, it occurred twice, and we have had other cases, though never as serious as this, where people will do strange things to do what they perceive as beautiful. etc Who would have thought??????? :?