Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Wollongong Riders (Never mind - fixed)

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' at netrider.net.au started by Casso, Oct 21, 2005.

1. Hi guys,

I have a Huge favour to ask. I just bought a bike from a guy in wollongong, and it's just been at the mechanics getting fixed up. Now I need to ride it back to canberra... but it's not registered. So tomorrow morning I'm due to pick it up from the mechanic (Trevor jordan's) at 8:45am, and I've got it booked in for a pink slip at Bezerkly Automotive at 9am.

The thing is that, to get the permit to ride it back to canberra, I need someone who lives in NSW to sign the paper.

I don't know anyone that lives in NSW that would be able to get to the registry in wollongong in time (and I have to be back in canberra by 1pm).
    If anyone is willing to meet me at the RTA on the corner of Glebe and Kembla st, tomorrow morning, at ~9:30am I would be extremely greatfull.

If you are willing, please call me ASAP on *********. I'm sure we can organise a six pack of your favourite beverage in return, or something similar :)

Cheers,
    Casso

***EDIT***
    Edited to remove phone number and change title

2. organised

3. Cheers Hornet :) Look forward to meeting you tomorrow