Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

WMD plate on 4x4

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' at netrider.net.au started by alan55, Jul 24, 2013.

1. I didn't have my camera with me at the time but parked in front of our local supermarket was a Toyota/Nissan (not sure which) with WMD (Weapon of Mass Destruction) as the prefix on the plate. Fitting, given the reputation of some 4x4s

Our state transport department has a sense of humour after-all.

2. Some 30+ years ago a girlfriend of mine had a job in the registrations section of the Qld Motor Transport Dept (or whatever it was back then) when the police purchased a large quantity of new cars in one go.

She always claimed to be the one responsible for allocating them the PIG series of numberplates. :)

• Like Like x 1
  3. Saw an Evo 8 or 9 just the other day on Anzac Pde with plate "ONCMPO". Was good for a laugh.

4. When Peter Spyker was the Minister for Transport in Victoria his son had the number plates HOON1

5. Also seen a BQQBS around too

6. 4x4 are no were near as bad as people think there are it the same as us on the bikes it only takes a few retards to fcuk it up for the rest of us

7. Wasn't there a study somewhere that proved that owning a dog has the same environmental impact as running a large 4x4, bikes aren't too good either for emissions.

8. You feed your dogs diesel?

9. Don't think the gag was about 4x4 environmental destruction....

10. I feed them the tears of passing youths.

11. Saw the number plate ISSOFF being driven by a green P-Plater out in the western suburbs... guess where he stuck the P plate?