Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[Withdrawn] 2011 Suzuki GSX-R 600

Discussion in 'Archived' started by Deadsy, Mar 2, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [​IMG]

2011 Suzuki GSX-R 600

KM: 54,XXX.

Condition: Good. The KMs are from commuting to work and back cruising along the Hume Highway. One stationary drop. For those with a keen eye: The bike has never been crashed! The reason the fairing stickers are not stock is because I think the standard 2011 stickers are FUGLY, so I changed them with other genuine Suzuki ones.

Price: $6900. Also open to swaps see below.

Cool bits:

- Scorpion RP-1 GP carbon and titanium slip on exhaust. Super light, e-marked road legal with removable baffle. Sounds good with baffle in, sounds awesome and absolutely screams with baffle removed.

- Woodcraft engine protectors/covers. LHS stator cover protector and RHS clutch cover protector with removable skid plates.

- Woodcraft front axle sliders.

- CRG SC2 clutch perch. This is a complete perch and lever with a high level of adjustability and feels great.
    CRG LEVERS - SC2 Clutch

- CRG carbon fibre brake lever.
    CRG LEVERS - Carbon

- Goodridge braided front brake lines.

- R&G tail tidy

- Stomp grip tank pads.

- New (one ride) front tyre, rear in good condition.

- Suzuki paddock stand/crash bobbins.1

Also comes with paddock stand, spare key etc., but I will also give you whatever I have in the shed in terms of spare oil filters and bits etc., as I have no use for it any more.

Bike is out of rego, but I am willing to work something out with the price or rego it myself for a sale. A service would also be a good idea and I have factored these things into the price.

Reason for selling: After ten years of bike riding I have finally got my driver's license and I would like to buy a car. I am open to swaps for specific kinds of cars: Renault Clio Sport, Volkswagen Golf GTi and similar cars in manual and we can work out if/who pays cash difference depending on the car/model/etc.

Bike is in Tallong, NSW.
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Price drop $6200. Bike is no longer registered.

[​IMG] [​IMG]
  3. $5900 ??
  4. Registered?
  5. Unregistered
  6. I m very interested in your bike.

How much will it cost to get it road worthy again.

Any more room for negotiation?
  7. RWC cost as well I would think...
  8. Blueslip under $40
    Greenslip varies but should be $250 - $350
    Rego approx $120
  9. After one low offer after another and all sorts of ridiculous requests (negotiate on price and deliver to Queensland etc), I decided to just say yes and get rid of the bike to the next offer where someone would come and pick it up. I got offers for $4500 and $4600 cash picked up that day. I said ok, and whoever replied first would get it.

I haven't heard back from either one, and the ride up and down my street that day in prep for a sale just reminded me of how good this bike is.

This bike is no longer for sale. Track bike time! :)
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.