Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

With it too hot to ride...

Discussion in 'Bling and Appearance' at netrider.net.au started by CamKawa, Jan 22, 2006.

1.  Top
  2. Too hot to do anything mate :grin:

3. I dunno about that. Could just pull the roof over and get stuck into a quick five sets of tennis. :grin:

4. Interesting looking book

5. I agree, it does look good. Wonder if anyone here has a copy? It costs about $50.

6. Re: With it too hot ride...

Oil and filter change for 1,000km first service :)

7. I picked up a replacement Derailleur for my other bike this morning. I'm going to go down and fit it soon. Don't think the test ride will be a long one.

8. Nah...went over to a mates house (new rider) and pulled the carb off his CB250 so he could get it serviced...he needs a new fuel tank as well - rusty as hell in his....

Also finished re-configuring my trailer for my bike +1 (rather than the kids MX bikes!)...Bloody tight fit....

jdm

9. Yep, changed my plugs (very proud of myself :grin: ) and got some new straps for my tank bag so it's easy to put on and doesn't rub anything

10. For the rusty tank use kreem it will clean it up and leave a coating on inside of tank long process but works well :grin: