Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Winton Round 4 of Hartwell Club Championship

Discussion in 'Racing, Motorsports, and Track Days' at netrider.net.au started by Ian Wiltshire, Jul 18, 2006.

1. This weekend, Sunny Winton plays host to the 4th round of the Hartwell Club Championship.
    I'll be there with my team mates, and we have a bit of a challenge ahead of us.
    With Lisa and myself both crashing out of the last rounds championship races, we've cetertainly made our championship challenge more difficult.
    Lisa's bike has had to be completely rebuilt (luckily we were able to save the frame) and will need some thourgh testing on the friday practice day to get it set up again.
    My bike is 90% ready to go as I raced at the recent Interclub at Broadford. All thats needed is an oil change and airfilter clean.
    I'll be up there from Friday.
    Is anyone else going up?

2. Look out for the Pomy boy on the black gixxer with the green rims. 666 no. on the front. His bike is fixed and ready to rock.

Go the Pomy boy :biker:

3. That would be Kirk wouldn't it? Has he ridden with Hartwell before?
    He was at the interclub scoring points as I remember.

4. Yes that would be him. Not to sure you'd have to ask him that :grin:

5. What class is he riding in? Expert, Non expert or Novice?

6.  Top