Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Winton Fun day

Discussion in 'Racing, Motorsports, and Track Days' started by JVigar, Jan 20, 2007.

1. Hmmm, just took a quick look at the site (as a friend has mentioned hiring it before), and they have a link from that site to the Winton Motorcycle Club:

Looks like that should be a contact point for you. :)
  2. 1800 Winton

If the WWW fails try the old fashioned teleophone and just ask the question.

Friday practices allow bikes to play in their own sessions between the cars.
  3. You may be referring to Winton Practice Days and not the fun days. Bikes are allowed on these days and run with karts.
  4. yeah just rang them and only cars.....

I thought $25 to ride on the track was too good to be true
  5. Yep. Should've separated things in my post a bit better.

The regular Friday Practices are a free for all (well pay and play) while the Fun Day's started out as a day Winton's Officials could go out and have some fun and they sort of grew into a cheap day for the general public to try out motorsport. Mind you I know of one person who's $38,000 out of pocket after punting his 5 month old Monaro into the wall in the wet, of course insurance wont cover the repairs (write off anyway) and being a novated lease as well....... (The pics & video didn't help when the lease company got hold of them :LOL: ).
  6. Ouch, ouch, ouch, ouch and OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!
  7. Holden drivers... :LOL:
  8. Wait till you see what I just e-mailed you :-$