Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Winter Jackets\Sales

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' at netrider.net.au started by es, Apr 12, 2006.

1. Well I tried shopping for winter stuff in summer (sales) but no luck. Scouring ebay but not too many good deals going there now, am bidding on some anyway.

Anyone know of any sales on gear ATM? Does the netrider membership at Floyd Parkes kawa apply to gear as well? I suffer through winter as I have arthritus and get very stiff, so I need to keep as warm as possible. Im getting thermals asap, but I still need a new winter jacket.

sales sales sales!! Are there any sales on in july (tax stocktake etc?) if so I may be able to suffer or borrow untill then.

2. I wonder; do you have heated handgrips?

3. no i dont :(

and its more my lower back that suffers than my hands. I do crochet to keep them well excercised ;)

4. Does it need to be new and cool-looking?
    There's quite often textile winter jackets in the various Cash Converters around. Anything leather gets snapped up immediately, but the Dririder type stuff hangs around longer. Only problem is going to be size (most of 'em are XL +).

5.  Top
  6. Did you miss the massive 3 day sale that motorcycle-accessories.com.au just had?

They had heaps of winter gear.

There is a Netrider shopping night being held at Bikemart soon too :)

7. yeah i missed that sale, bugga. Ill try to get to the bikemart night :)