Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Windshield for '04 Honda CBR1000RR

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' started by LittleRed, Jan 30, 2016.

1. So I had a little incident yesterday afternoon involving a bird and my bike.. leaving me with a broken windsheild. So just wondering if anyone has a dark tinted windshield (standard or double bubble) or knows where to get one for a reasonable price. I've looked around online and all the ones I've found so far, can't be shipped to Aus for some odd reason.

2. #2 chillibutton, Jan 30, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 30, 2016
    There's a shed load on eBay. From the Chinese cheapies through to the more expensive Puig screens from Spain. Don't see any problems with shipping to Aus...so choose away!
  3. I'm not a huge fan of Ebay, so I rarely resort to it. Cheers, just bought the double bubble one you linked Justus.

I checked RevZilla and Amazon (+ a few of the official sites for certain brands) and as I said, for some reason they won't ship to Australia/my address.