Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Windscreen modification?

Discussion in 'Modifications and Projects' started by reze, Jun 2, 2014.

1. Hello!..I'm looking to modify an MRA screen(for Honda nc700) to fit my 2008 hornet 600, anyone had experience with workshop's that will drill and shape screen to fit?any info would be greatly appreciated,cheers!

2. I don't know any local shops but from what I was able to find out for my needs, screens in Australia are painfully expensive. Google "California Scientific" and have a look at their range. I bought a screen for my Z1000 for about 1/3rd the price I could get locally. Shipping took just over a week, although they said allow 21 days. IT's a great product and I can highly recommend it.
  3. That sounds promising.. will check later!..thanks for reply,love the z1000/ninja 1000!
  4. That calsci screen for z1 thou the best of the bunch-clean shape,taller than stock..couldn't find any for my bike.Im looking for anyone with experience in modifying screen to fit.A smaller curved screen that vaguely shape around front of the pointy instruments on my hornet that can be redrilled to fit mounting bolts used for OEM Honda flyscreen is what I'm after...can't be 2 hard?..cheers for the link dude