Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

WIN WIN WIN a Point-of-View camera kit valued at over $800 from getonitsports

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' started by goz, Mar 17, 2011.

1. If you have any questions, ask away and dags will answer them :)
  2. so, just clarifying, we've got to go to youtube (like and comment - which I've done), then like their facebook page (also done), and then onto tumblr and upload a pic or video??
  3. Nice idea. Thanks for posting goz.
  4. hmmm uploading an image doesn't have an option for a title. Unless you do it as a text post, then add an image link, but then the images needs to be on the web.
  5. Then to top it off type in 25 words or less why you like something you have never used or heard of.
    "this is too good farken"
  6. Tony the Jugoslav :)
  7. do i have to use tumblr? never used it before?
  8. Never heard of this tweedledum thingy :D

The pics will upload to getonit on facebook, and the pic with the most "Likes" will be the winner.........pretty simple isn't it.

The pics can be of anything at all, just no naked pics or smut of any type, they'll be viewed first and any inappropriate images will be deleted.

You'll find out on APRIL1st, you'll have all of April to get your submissions in & the winner will be announced at 4pm May 1st
  9. Too much farting around Goz
    Like this like that
    vote this
    write 25 words etc etc
    it's a competition not a job interview.
  10. Too much liking and not enough straight forwardness.

My nephew went to o week saw a cue of people getting free showbags so he lined up. As his turn neared a person said to get a showbag you need to like the anz bank to which he replied what if you don't have fb her response no bag then. What a crock.
  11. Ye it is a bit dumb, u have to do all these things but the person with most "likes" wins