Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

VIC Win the Ultimate 2015 VIP Experience

Discussion in 'Racing, Motorsports, and Track Days' at netrider.net.au started by Returned, Sep 10, 2015.

1. If you reside in Victoria, and
    are 18 years or older, and
    have never had a licence or you have had a licence but not had it suspended/cancelled in the two years proceeding 9 august 2015., and
    you have no objections to accessing the TAC SPOKES site and watching some of their videos,

then you may be interested to enter the Spokes competition to win the ultimate VIP MotorCycle Grand Prix Experience

Win the Ultimate 2015 VIP Experience.
    Prizes include:

• 4 x nights accommodation at Silverwater Resort
    • 2 x 3 day Grandstand tickets in the Gardner Grandstand
    • Guest lap of the circuit in a course car for 2 people
    • A helicopter ride for 2 people over the circuit
    • 2 x Pit Lane walk passes
    • 1 x 15 minute Meet and Greet with The Legends at the Spokes Lounge at the Circuit.
    Simply complete the entry form and answer a question to go in the draw. Competition closes 11th October 2015.

• Like Like x 3
  2. Just entered, cheers for the heads up mate (y)

3. Cheers, ditto!

4. All in, cheers!

5. Entered, thanks for the heads up!

6. Well I'm out. :sneaky::whistle:

7. Good to see some uptake. Hope someone from Netrider ( VIC) wins this. It does not appear to be well advertised. I only saw it on a late night advert. on TV while channel surfing. Was tempted to keep quiet about it and increase my chances of winning but then wife "booked" out the weekend for me, so it is best won by somebody that can go. The competition is not restricted to motorcycle riders so I would be most peeved if a non biker won it, particularly if any of my motorcycle rego levy went to fund this prize.

8. I had an email about it. Maybe last week.