Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Win a Cargo Net in this month's competition

Discussion in 'Site Announcements' started by Mouth, Dec 4, 2008.

1. Here's your chance to win a Motorcycle Cargo Net from Netrider and Motosweeney in the December competition.

Visit the competition page (click Competition(s) in the left-hand navigation) for details and to make your entry in the competition.

• BS BS x 1
  2. what exactly does one do with a motorcycle cargo net?
  3. you hang it off the side of the bike using a boom, and get scantily clad models to lay in it, while you ride through puddles.
  4. You catch errant pedestrians then drag them behind you Ben Hur style.
  5. LMFAO
  6. :worthlesspics: :LOL:
  7. idiots!!!! :rofl:

You use it to keep your items that you have strapped to the pillion seat in place so it doesn't shift around.

But the models idea is a good one too.

I'd ride the bike in the ocean and use the net to catch some mermaids, but hey, each to their own :p
  8. but then where does the pillion sit?

do you also get a pillion net?
  9. Ktulu

This one was seen being pulled along by a cbr125, last week on the black spur.
  10. top RHS... is that blurred due to nipple
  11. Nice one Thera ;)
  12. As Thera mentioned that net was being dragged along by a cbr125. It's well known that cbr125 riders are sexually ambiguous.
  13. Hey I was on the black spur last week.... didn't realise my net caught sooo many people...
  14. Good idea, is like a seat belt for Pillion passengers then? :)

not sure they'll fit under the netting though.
  15. I want one!!

Means I can easily/quickly stick a small bag/box or something similar onto my rack and/or pillion seat and simply stretch the cargo net over the top to hold it in place.

I carry a bagpack to work everyday just to be able to carry a small lunch bag. Buying and having/carrying a venture style rack or tail bag always seemed an overkill just for a lunch bag. And then there's the times when I've stopped at the shopping centre, and haven't brought somethign because I couldn;t stuff it down my jacket. If I had the cargo net stored under the seat, I could still get it and easily transport it home.

For $10 I think it's very handy. Might have to a be a xmas present to myself :)