Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Win 15k towards your next Honda motorcycle

Discussion in 'Site Announcements' started by vic, Aug 14, 2008.

1. Win 15k towards your next Honda motorcycle

For Immediate Release: 14 August 2008.

Two or four wheels, off-road or on? That’s the choice one lucky winner will have to make when they take home an incredible $15,000 prize voucher from Honda at the 2008/09 Australian Motorcycle Expos and Sydney Motorcycle Show.

Visitors to any of the three showcase events will receive free entry to the sweepstakes, with the winner to be drawn at the Australian Motorcycle Expo Gold Coast at the Gold Coast Convention and Exhibition Centre on Sunday February 22, 2009.

The prize can be redeemed for any models from Honda’s range of two and four-wheel motorcycles, to the total value of $15,000 RRP (Recommended retail price)*.

Or, the winner can opt to put the prize towards the purchase of a Honda motorcycle or PWC greater than $15,000 RRP, adding their own additional funds to make up the difference.

The combinations and choices are endless – spoil a mate or the family, or simply indulge oneself.

“We are very excited to be able to offer this amazing prize package for this year's annual motorcycle expos," said Honda Australia's Marketing Manager, Glyn Griffiths.

“To be able to offer the winner $15,000 toward any bike they desire from our huge range is fantastic and is something we haven't done before in this format."

"We are looking forward to the winner getting exactly what they want, whether it be a couple of scooters to run around town, a new sportsbike for track days or maybe a 4-wheeler to use on the farm."

"Honda has released some amazing new models for 2008 and our line up now includes over 60 models. Most of these will be on display at each of the shows in Melbourne, Sydney and the Gold Coast so we encourage everyone to come down to our stand and have a look."

Mark Petersen, Australian Motorcycle Expo Melbourne and Gold Coast and Sydney Motorcycle Show Event Manager, said the Honda promotion was the biggest prize that the event had ever offered visitors.

“Honda has been a proactive exhibitor at all of the Australian Motorcycle Expo events since they began and we are thrilled to be offering such an incredible prize to a lucky visitor,†said Petersen.

“As the events get bigger, so do the prizes, and the winner could come from any of the three shows.â€

“Imagine the choice you could be making if you won this prize – upgrade your ride, get the kids started on dirt bikes or put the voucher towards the purchase of one of Honda’s high end machines.â€

The Australian Motorcycle Expo Melbourne will be held from October 30-November 2 at the Melbourne Exhibition and Convention Centre, with the Sydney Motorcycle Show to follow from November 21-23 at Sydney Olympic Park.

To view terms, conditions and permit details, log onto www.australianmotorcycleexpo.com.au.

*Unused funds will be forfeited and cannot be exchanged for cash.
  2. thats a very generous gesture of honda motocycle. :grin:
  3. mmmm new shiny Honda bike, now what to get? Deposit on a CBR1000RR, outright on a CB400 with enough to buy a kid's bike or two? Maybe that dirt bike I always dreamed of?? :grin:
  4. New CBR600RR for a couple of grand, yes please!
  5. Spose they've got to do SOMETHING to make teh bikes more realistically priced! :LOL:

Regards, Andrew.
  6. Its a way off for us QLDers.

Would solve my current dilemma quite nicely though!
  7. If you're talking about the competition rather than the expo Rogue, it's a way off for all of us. That $15K would definitely come in handy, otherwise it's a long wait for me to upgrade.
  8. Still looking for a 1st bike, the cash could come in VERY handy.
  9. So how did we enter this competition? I don't remember giving anyone my details?
  10. when you walked through the door of the expo you will supposed to be given a card, you filled it out and handed it to Honda.

For some reason I didn't see the cards being handed out at the door, so I asked Honda for them in person
  11. I also wondered where you were supposed to recieve them from, But i found them on the side stage all over the stage floor (Where the big raffle box was)
  12. I saw the barrel near the QBE stage, but gave up looking for the entry form, too much bling distracted me afterwhich i forgot all about it.