Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

will the real valentino rossi please stand up!

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' at netrider.net.au started by twainharte, Apr 24, 2008.

1. [​IMG]

2. No i'm the real Rossi!!!!

3. I'm Rossi, and so is my wife! :LOL:

You gotta wonder though....you can see slight similarities, but not enough to really be fooled. Of course, unless it's people who don't know much about MotoGP.

4. Hey ... if he can get away with it :wink:

5. But the real question is... did he get lucky out of the impersonation?? :LOL:

6. Nice huggers there.

7. Wow Rossi needs to lay off the cheese cake!

8. nice tassells :LOL:

9. I wonder what accent he used? :shock:

10. ask tex and he would tell you it's obviously a fake the real rossi would be taking the blokes for a ride, but actually it does explain the tassells

11. If it were the real Rossi I'm not sure if he would be taking the young ladies for a ride or the young men? Flame suit on :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

12. What a mad dog. He kinda does look like him but surely you would pick the difference.

13. It's just so stupid on so many levels.

14. I'm going to go around pretending to be Casey stoner, I'm in roughly the same age range, I could pull it off ! Mmmm unknowing girlies....

15. I get told I look like Casey Stoner all the time. Ill post pics when i can see what you guys think! I like to think not, as I dislike Casey myself. Adriana is damn hot though!

16. Thats at Ellis beach just north of Cairns. A popular stop area for motorcyclists. That guy doesn't really look like rossi but good on him for trying. He isn't gonna be able to use that trick very often or people are going to catch on real quick.