Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Will a cbr250rr Exhaust fit a cbr205r?

Discussion in 'Modifications and Projects' started by smurf, Mar 14, 2008.

1. Hi all, im new to this net rider and was hoping to find some answers or feedback. firstly i got myself a 1989 CBR250R mc19 called smurf (misses called it that coz its blue). i will hopefully get my learners riders permit next week :).

Basically i was considering changing my exhaust with one of those nicer looking ones from ebay(my one is not looking as flash and looks like it will fall apart). to do this i have read i would have to have it cut then have a it welded and get a new flange made, which is costly.

i have found a good deal on a CBR250RR exhaust(unsure of wat year but maybe able to find out) which includes the headers(if thats wat them 4 other holes on the opposite end are). so i am wondering if this would fit my mc19, therefore be able to purchase a bolt on for it and minimise my costs.

any help or feedback would be much appreciated :)
  2. Ive heard of mc19 headers on a mc21.
    So they should fit.

the mc19 headers are acutualy larger in diameter

go to their forums and do a search the guy with the black cbr and red/yellow flames would knoe.

its been ages since the had the cbr and even longer since i red those forums