Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Wild supermoto track

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by Roarin, May 28, 2008.

1. #1 Roarin, May 28, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2015
    Check out the last half of this vid.
    Ever seen a track like that :shock: :shock: ? What I would give to go for a blast around that :LOL: :LOL:

2. thats just all kinds of awesomeness. talk about undulations :)
  3. For some action closer to home, Aus Supermoto Champs are in Brisbane on the 7/8 June. They will be in Mildura a little later, and street racing in Perth towards the end of the year. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

We have riders every bit as good as anything you'll see on youtube. :grin:

4. Ummmmm.... VEry scary statement..... We had two poeple go overseas and they both failed miserably against the best of europe and USA. Australia has talented riders at world level but Supermoto is Australia is a joke. I personally raced in the USA and Europe and came upto speed quickly - why, riding with a better breed in this class.... Whya re they better, more events and far greater interest.

But, it is good for us to support the local events.
  5. More depth in the field overseas but our current best riders are nothing to laugh at, and I'm not sure why you'd say that.

There's Cini who will be back to race from a successful AMA season. Tappo went overseas for a ride and won his first AMA race in S3. Troy Herfoss, who rode an Aus round last year is turning into a regular podium getter in the States. Then there's Reekie who regularly had more speed than Tappo et al, and Cru Haliday who came through at the end of the year with quicker lap times than Reekie or Herfoss. Then there's McFarlane, Cheney, Magee and a few others that always impress.

How long ago were you riding, or are you still? I look back through timing sheets and see that I would've done quite well if I were riding even 5 years ago, but every year it has been getting stepped up.
  6. Did anyone actually look at the track in the second half of the vid? :? :? Thats seriously got to be the coolest sealed track I've ever laid eyes on :LOL: :LOL:
  7. Bulgaria, got the full round on dvd here. ;)

There's supposed to be a tarmac "dirt" section going in on a supermoto track in SE Asia soon too. :cool:
  8. it's paved, not sealed! :LOL: (i know, i'm a pedant :roll: )
    we lose money for the rideability score of our pavements, so more bumps = less money. i want to make a track like that, where bumps are encouraged :LOL: :LOL: