Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Wild Hogs Helmet

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' started by Postie_Boy, Jul 11, 2008.

1. Hi i was wondering if anyone knows the brand and model of the helmet that Tim Allen was wearing in the movie? I have a 132cm HD TV and was watching it on a Blu-Ray player and paused it and still couldnt quite work out what it said though it appeared to be Moto TT on the front. Ive googled it but still can't find out. Cheers.

2. Welcome.

An interesting (and yet seemingly pointless at first) question is 'what for'? I ask because if you can't tell with your blueray, massive HD tv, etc. then no one else would be able to, so just get one that looks similar and claim its the exact helmet they used, if thats what you're trying to achieve :)
  3. DC, thanks mate for the tip as i tried very hard with my googling and didnt pick up a thing. No im not a Postie but i ride a Postie being a newbie to riding. In fact i delibrately bought a postie to deliver my business cards quickly even though its illegal to be on the footpaths. I have to say that motorbike riding is close to one of the best things ive done with the exception of some of the outdoor activies available in Queenstown, NZ like white water rafting, bungee and jet boating in the Shotover River.
    Anyway a virtual pint of your favourite beer to you!!

phizog, yes you would think with bluray, hdtv i would have picked it up but i couldnt. In fact i thought at the front it probably said Moto TT.
    Also whereabouts on the NBs do you live? I was raised all over from Newport to Davidson to Collaroy to Manly but did spend a chuck of time at a boarding school at Hunters Hill at the same time.
  4. You're not actually gonna buy that helmet are you? I thought it was just a trivia thing.
  5. why you wouldnt wear it? :grin:
  6. Nah mate, I prefer William H Macy's :wink:
  7. Its a beauty isn't!! Such a spinout that you dont have to wear a helmet in the US. Ive even seen cops in Phuket hand out fines to tourists for not wearing one.
  8. Ive just found this place in Sydney called Motociclo in St Peters that stocks Davida.

Little wonder i couldnt work out it was Davida in the movie as its been painted off Allen's helmet.
  9. Dude, that's what I told you :!: :LOL: :LOL: